Could you please tell me why you enjoyed or did not enjoy your time spent in Tokyo. I am trying to figure out if we should skip it in favor of spending our time some other place. This is our first trip to Japan and we will be there 17 nights, including visiting Takayama, Kanazawa, Hiroshima and Kyoto (with a day trip to Nara). I enjoy interesting architecture, museums, produce markets and gardens. I do not enjoy shopping except to briefly see what unusual things are on offer.
To include Tokyo or to exclude Tokyo, that is the question
- 1 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 2 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 3 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 6 India, What Can I Say!
- 7 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 8 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 16 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 19 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 20 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 25 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?