Could you please tell me why you enjoyed or did not enjoy your time spent in Tokyo. I am trying to figure out if we should skip it in favor of spending our time some other place. This is our first trip to Japan and we will be there 17 nights, including visiting Takayama, Kanazawa, Hiroshima and Kyoto (with a day trip to Nara). I enjoy interesting architecture, museums, produce markets and gardens. I do not enjoy shopping except to briefly see what unusual things are on offer.
To include Tokyo or to exclude Tokyo, that is the question
- 1 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 2 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 3 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 4 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 5 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 6 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 7 ypur daily news
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 10 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 11 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 12 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 13 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 14 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 15 Food in Uzbekistan
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 17 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 18 Train Fares in Japan
- 19 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 20 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 independent travel in India