I'm trying to plan a Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary and I'm trying to decide if Hue is worth a visit. I'm going to be in Hoi An and will be flying in and out of Danang, but not going north from there. I really want to do the Hai Van Pass so I could just get a driver to take me over it and get a train back in just one day. But I wondered if I would be as well to go as far as Hue and stay a night?
I'm a woman on my own and I don't have a strong interest in historical buildings, which I believe is the main attraction there. I prefer markets, scenery, people watching and soaking up the culture. I thought I might enjoy a trip on the Perfume River but beyond that I can't summon much interest - am I doing it a disservice?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?