Hello to all!
I first have to say that you are all great. I have had great help from all of you.... Now that we think we are ready a new issue comes. Is it too rainy as to go in August or not? After all your great wisdom we decided to go to: Bangkok,(Hua Hin or nearby beach) Chang Mai, Ho Chimin, Hong Kong, Kualalumpur and finally Singapur.
Air: We wre able to find a n air pass with Thailand Air.
Hotels: Have decided to stay at Marriott - where they have one. Ahh....Would like to know of experiences about BKK Marriott - someone mentioned that the Resort is too far from the city. ALso in case you all said that we should go. The MArriott in Hua Hin is it TOO FAMILY ORIENTED? We love kids but my Husband and I would like to relax!
Or... Any suggestions for Beach other than Thailand (again due to the rain) Malasya - HKk I dont know.....
Ahh.. for those of you that asked. We are flying with AA miles via London with BA and comming back with Swiss Air. Suggestion on seating (YOU GUYS NOW EVRYTHING!!!!)
Again is August too rainy as to make the whole trip not so beautiful.
We are doing all this in 20 days from AUG 11 to SEPT 1 -
MANY THANKS TO ALL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pupil : SET-up CANON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 CANON b*g
- 2 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Mount Koya
- 5 Sometahing is wrong
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
Hello to all!