Hello to all!
I first have to say that you are all great. I have had great help from all of you.... Now that we think we are ready a new issue comes. Is it too rainy as to go in August or not? After all your great wisdom we decided to go to: Bangkok,(Hua Hin or nearby beach) Chang Mai, Ho Chimin, Hong Kong, Kualalumpur and finally Singapur.
Air: We wre able to find a n air pass with Thailand Air.
Hotels: Have decided to stay at Marriott - where they have one. Ahh....Would like to know of experiences about BKK Marriott - someone mentioned that the Resort is too far from the city. ALso in case you all said that we should go. The MArriott in Hua Hin is it TOO FAMILY ORIENTED? We love kids but my Husband and I would like to relax!
Or... Any suggestions for Beach other than Thailand (again due to the rain) Malasya - HKk I dont know.....
Ahh.. for those of you that asked. We are flying with AA miles via London with BA and comming back with Swiss Air. Suggestion on seating (YOU GUYS NOW EVRYTHING!!!!)
Again is August too rainy as to make the whole trip not so beautiful.
We are doing all this in 20 days from AUG 11 to SEPT 1 -
MANY THANKS TO ALL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan itinerary advice
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
Hello to all!