A friend of mine and I are planning to take a trip to Vietnam and South China for about a month and a half, from mid-November to the very end of December.
We are planning to start the trip in Ho Chi Minh City, travel in Vietnam for about three weeks and then go into China for a three week trip as well, ending the trip in Hong Kong.
While we think we have our plans for Vietnam mostly covered (we have a friend who went there and was extremely helpful), we would love some help in planning an itinerary for our trip in China. We know that we want our trip to end in Hong Kong, and we have our eyes on the area of Guilin. Apart from that, we would love some tips.
So, my question is - given the above information, what things would you recommend us to see? What areas would you recommend us to go through? Any additional tips, information, etc. is of course welcome!
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 8 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Idiotic time zone question
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice