A friend of mine and I are planning to take a trip to Vietnam and South China for about a month and a half, from mid-November to the very end of December.
We are planning to start the trip in Ho Chi Minh City, travel in Vietnam for about three weeks and then go into China for a three week trip as well, ending the trip in Hong Kong.
While we think we have our plans for Vietnam mostly covered (we have a friend who went there and was extremely helpful), we would love some help in planning an itinerary for our trip in China. We know that we want our trip to end in Hong Kong, and we have our eyes on the area of Guilin. Apart from that, we would love some tips.
So, my question is - given the above information, what things would you recommend us to see? What areas would you recommend us to go through? Any additional tips, information, etc. is of course welcome!
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYuwPx0U4X0
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 24 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 25 Beijing tours