I've recently returned from a two-week trip to Japan and would like to offer my thoughts and recommendations for those who are interested. I'm striving to offer specific details that I hope help inform others' trips, including where my experiences fell short of or exceeded expectations.
Currently, I have shared a series of "getting started" posts, as well as a summary of the best and worst (and somewhere in between) of Tokyo and some "know before you go" quick tips. Additional posts on Koyasan, Kyoto and the Japanese Alps will soon follow. All can be found here: https://soylatteandcabernet.wordpress.com/
I hope my experiences can be of service to you...happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 노하우 [[[홈 피 = vpp332.com ]]]추천인:지퍼
- 2 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 3 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]