I've recently returned from a two-week trip to Japan and would like to offer my thoughts and recommendations for those who are interested. I'm striving to offer specific details that I hope help inform others' trips, including where my experiences fell short of or exceeded expectations.
Currently, I have shared a series of "getting started" posts, as well as a summary of the best and worst (and somewhere in between) of Tokyo and some "know before you go" quick tips. Additional posts on Koyasan, Kyoto and the Japanese Alps will soon follow. All can be found here: https://soylatteandcabernet.wordpress.com/
I hope my experiences can be of service to you...happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 에스카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 7 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Trekking outside Sapa
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 14 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Ko Kraden hotels
- 19 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 24 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 25 Water Towns near Shanghai