My boyfriend and I are going to Myanmar for 2 weeks at the end of March.
He is Italian, and does not believe in tipping everyone. I am American, and we tip.
This is always a source of contention on our travels together.
The LP guide said that tipping is not customary. Is this still true?
We would just like to do the right thing.
Please tell me who to tip, and how much to tip.
Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 4 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 5 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Tokyo hotel help
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 18 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 19 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 20 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 23 Private tours in Northern India
- 24 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 25 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar