My boyfriend and I are going to Myanmar for 2 weeks at the end of March.
He is Italian, and does not believe in tipping everyone. I am American, and we tip.
This is always a source of contention on our travels together.
The LP guide said that tipping is not customary. Is this still true?
We would just like to do the right thing.
Please tell me who to tip, and how much to tip.
Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 Inquiry : Survey on TripAdvisor Bali Hotels
- 7 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 8 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 9 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 10 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Vietnam Planning
- 13 Backpacking on a budget
- 14 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 19 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 20 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 21 Singapore weather in August/September
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 First time going abroad
- 24 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed