I am wondering what the accepted practice is for tipping in Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto.
Thanks for any direction.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 2 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 3 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 6 Passport
- 7 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans