I received a great tipping guideline sheet from Exotissimo, for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and Myanmar, including recommended amounts for guides, drivers, boat crews, hotels and restaurants.
I tried to copy and paste it here, but I couldn't.....it came through as a spreadsheet attachment and got all jumbled up.
So, if you're interested, contact them and I'm sure they'd send you a copy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 the EU floor
- 2 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 3 Sentosa Singapore
- 4 imported flooring market
- 5 India's Palace on Wheels Train Trip
- 6 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 7 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 8 clinton romesha
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Rishikesh, India
- 13 India in March and April??
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 19 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 20 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 21 Japan- National Holiday
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Passport
- 24 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??