I received a great tipping guideline sheet from Exotissimo, for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and Myanmar, including recommended amounts for guides, drivers, boat crews, hotels and restaurants.
I tried to copy and paste it here, but I couldn't.....it came through as a spreadsheet attachment and got all jumbled up.
So, if you're interested, contact them and I'm sure they'd send you a copy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 2 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 3 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 4 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 An island paradise?
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 10 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Rental Car Bali
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Kintamani Tour
- 16 Some notes about South Korea
- 17 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 23 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 24 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 25 passport visa ques.