I received a great tipping guideline sheet from Exotissimo, for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and Myanmar, including recommended amounts for guides, drivers, boat crews, hotels and restaurants.
I tried to copy and paste it here, but I couldn't.....it came through as a spreadsheet attachment and got all jumbled up.
So, if you're interested, contact them and I'm sure they'd send you a copy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/auralei-serum/
- 2 Visiting China - must be tour
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 India Trip Report
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 16 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 20 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??