Is tipping part of the Vietnamese culture (or tourist trade only)
How much would a driver and guide be expecting as a tip in Vietnam- (private car with 3 people)?
US dollars or dong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Reset Password
- 2 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 5 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 6 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 7 Tea estates of Munnar
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 like my food
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Portable wifi rental
- 22 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport