I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 where can i find replica handbags
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Phones in Asia
- 5 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 11 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 12 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 13 India Add-on
- 14 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 15 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 20 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 23 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?