I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 6 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 7 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 10 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 13 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 14 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 15 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 16 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 17 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 18 Malaysian honeymoon
- 19 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 20 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)