I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 3 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 13 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 17 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Kashmir today
- 20 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 23 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 24 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 25 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala