I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 3 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 4 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 5 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 9 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 10 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 11 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 13 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 16 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 17 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 18 hokkaido outskirts
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 21 July itinerary in Japan
- 22 India and Nepal 2014
- 23 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 24 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 25 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand