I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 Help needed
- 3 Stop-over in Seoul
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Bali - January 2015
- 6 2 week Japan itinerary
- 7 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 8 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 9 Visa Cambodia
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 11 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 12 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 17 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 18 meeting at beijing airport
- 19 One week in Tokyo
- 20 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 23 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo