I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 3 Mekong River Cruises
- 4 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 5 16 days in Vietnam
- 6 Nancy Chandler maps
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 13 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 16 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 17 Help re. Visa.
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 20 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 21 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 22 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 23 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 24 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 25 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang