I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 5 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 6 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 18 India's Online VISA Application
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK