I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 2 Help! Which to choose?
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 7 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 8 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 9 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 10 One week in Thailand
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 India and Nepal 2014
- 15 Independent female traveller
- 16 Tour company practices
- 17 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 18 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 19 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 22 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 23 Passport Safety
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?