I'm curious as to how much time it took people to wrap up their trip planning to Burma using Santa Maria TA. I started working with Karene in the beginning of March. By in large responses have been timely. Pretty much finished the itin within 3 weeks. Then I made a couple date changes which I know requires going back to hotels and confirming availability. Now I have been waiting for a couple weeks to finish which includes an updated itn showing my changes and prices. Karene has said they are updating rates and will get back to me and thanks me for my patience. How long should this take? I have about a month before I take off for a long trip and would like to have everything wrapped up with SM before leaving. Certainly hope this is possible. Appreciate hearing others experiences in terms of how long the process took with SM. Thanks
Timeframe for Completing Trip Planning with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 3 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 12 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 13 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 14 2-3 days in Georgia
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 17 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 22 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 23 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 24 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?