My wife and I are going to Nepal in September and were planning to visit Lhasa, nonetheless for about five days, we are not sure if it would be a better option to stay in Kathmandu and visit/stay the Kopan monastery as this would provide a more real experience with tibetan culture instead of taking an organized tour in Lhasa mainly consisting of visiting incredible sites which are now more of a museum than the real thing. We will appreciate any comments. If Lhasa is a recommendation, we would appreciate any reference to tour agents in Kathmandu and what you paid for your trip to Lhasa, we have already contacted Yeti Travels and Natraj tours.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthguidenow.com/vderma/
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 릴게임야마토 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 5 백격온라인게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 6 알라딘릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 7 시즌온라인릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 8 시톰릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 9 피망포커 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 10 세븐포커바둑이 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 11 온라인포커 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Kerala trip
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 E Visa for India?
- 21 1-2 months South East Asia
- 22 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 23 Help - India.
- 24 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 25 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu