We like to go with 10 bikers, on a royal enfield from Tibet to Bhutan.
We rented already bike in Nepal and know the road to Tibet, done this in 2013.
But this year we want to go from Tibet to Bhutan.
Is there a way to do this?????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Being customs
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 10 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 myanmar
- 14 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 18 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 22 Travel India solo
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 25 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi