My husband and I are interested in going to Tibet. I have been doing some research but am confused as to what type of tour would afford us a truly great experience (vist temples, differenct villages,etc.) Has anyone done a trekking tour? If yes, what was it like and would you recommend it? I am torn between an Abercromie & Kent type of experience vs. a trekking tour. Would appreciate feed-back on your experience and recommendations. Thanks!
Tibet Suggestions Anyone??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Golden Land - Adventures in Myanmar
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Revised Itinerary - feedback please
- 4 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 5 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 6 Hampi & Badami: Exploring the Vijaynagar and Chalukya empires.
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Dubai and Thailand - Bangkok
- 9 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 10 Things to do in Delhi
- 11 Traveling to Burma in April
- 12 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 13 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 14 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 15 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 18 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 19 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 20 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 21 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok
- 25 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary