My boyfriend and I are looking for other Americans to travel with in Tibet the last week in July. We have a tentative plan with Tibet Highland Tours (all Tibetan and highly rated) to start in Lhasa July 21st and end at the Nepali border on the 28th. We can't change those dates due to our other travel plans and the plane ticket we've already bought out of Kathmandu (bought it before the 5 people of the same nationality nonsense). We're young (mid-twenties), fun, up for an adventure, and we'd love to travel with you - anybody, hah. We'd really hate to skip Tibet, but it's not looking so well. So if you're even the LEAST bit interested please reply or PM me!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 3 India Safari 2017
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Datong in Winter
- 6 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 9 haneda hotel
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip