My boyfriend and I are looking for other Americans to travel with in Tibet the last week in July. We have a tentative plan with Tibet Highland Tours (all Tibetan and highly rated) to start in Lhasa July 21st and end at the Nepali border on the 28th. We can't change those dates due to our other travel plans and the plane ticket we've already bought out of Kathmandu (bought it before the 5 people of the same nationality nonsense). We're young (mid-twenties), fun, up for an adventure, and we'd love to travel with you - anybody, hah. We'd really hate to skip Tibet, but it's not looking so well. So if you're even the LEAST bit interested please reply or PM me!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 USA: YAHOO Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO mail
- 2 Msn Mail helpline Tec*h*nical SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India