My boyfriend and I are looking for other Americans to travel with in Tibet the last week in July. We have a tentative plan with Tibet Highland Tours (all Tibetan and highly rated) to start in Lhasa July 21st and end at the Nepali border on the 28th. We can't change those dates due to our other travel plans and the plane ticket we've already bought out of Kathmandu (bought it before the 5 people of the same nationality nonsense). We're young (mid-twenties), fun, up for an adventure, and we'd love to travel with you - anybody, hah. We'd really hate to skip Tibet, but it's not looking so well. So if you're even the LEAST bit interested please reply or PM me!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 top 10 MLM classified site in India
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 A beach of choice on Samui
- 4 First time trip to Japan questions
- 5 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 6 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 10 Travel India solo
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 13 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 14 North India Itinerary advice
- 15 Indonesia travel agent
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 Osaka, aquarium?
- 18 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 19 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 20 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 24 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 25 Bangkok Taxis