My boyfriend and I are looking for other Americans to travel with in Tibet the last week in July. We have a tentative plan with Tibet Highland Tours (all Tibetan and highly rated) to start in Lhasa July 21st and end at the Nepali border on the 28th. We can't change those dates due to our other travel plans and the plane ticket we've already bought out of Kathmandu (bought it before the 5 people of the same nationality nonsense). We're young (mid-twenties), fun, up for an adventure, and we'd love to travel with you - anybody, hah. We'd really hate to skip Tibet, but it's not looking so well. So if you're even the LEAST bit interested please reply or PM me!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Is it Lao or Laos
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 14 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Beijing tours
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros