My boyfriend and I are looking for other Americans to travel with in Tibet the last week in July. We have a tentative plan with Tibet Highland Tours (all Tibetan and highly rated) to start in Lhasa July 21st and end at the Nepali border on the 28th. We can't change those dates due to our other travel plans and the plane ticket we've already bought out of Kathmandu (bought it before the 5 people of the same nationality nonsense). We're young (mid-twenties), fun, up for an adventure, and we'd love to travel with you - anybody, hah. We'd really hate to skip Tibet, but it's not looking so well. So if you're even the LEAST bit interested please reply or PM me!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 Changing planes at Dubai
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Short trip to Myanmar
- 11 ATMs in Japan
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos