I am planning for a 10 days(max) trip to Tibet and Bhutan somewhere in Aug. Can some tour operators sent me some itinerary for that?
Would like to cover some main attractions like the Potala Palace and Tiger Monastery and experience the local culture.
Please quote the price for 2 Pax.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 게임 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 2 릴게임종류 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 4 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 10 Family Friendly Penang
- 11 Train trip costs help please
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Weather forecast
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Sri Lanka advice
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Ryokan in Japan
- 21 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 22 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Itinerary & airport help
- 25 Dinner spots for solo traveller