I am planning for a 10 days(max) trip to Tibet and Bhutan somewhere in Aug. Can some tour operators sent me some itinerary for that?
Would like to cover some main attractions like the Potala Palace and Tiger Monastery and experience the local culture.
Please quote the price for 2 Pax.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 14 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 21 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 22 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 23 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 24 Takayama trail, Japan
- 25 1 day itinerary in Busan