Me and a friend plan to spend 2-3 weeks in China around late/mid november this year. We plan to land in Beijing and spend 4-6 days there and then head out and experience the countryside and other things worth seeing. We're also thinking about going to Hangzhou for a couple of days.
What we're wondering is where would you recommend going after Beijing if you want to experience as much of Chinese cultures as possible in our weeks? As we're thinking about going to Hangzhou sometime during our trip it would be beneficial if it's somewhere around Beijing or hangzhou. It might be worth mentioning that we're trying to avoid the cold as far as possible.
All advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan for Foodies
- 2 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 3 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 4 Singapore weather in August/September
- 5 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 9 First time going abroad
- 10 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 11 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Backpacking on a budget
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 16 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 17 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 18 electric plug
- 19 Day trips from Sapporo
- 20 Etiquette in Japan
- 21 Northern Thailand Options
- 22 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
- 25 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India