Me and a friend plan to spend 2-3 weeks in China around late/mid november this year. We plan to land in Beijing and spend 4-6 days there and then head out and experience the countryside and other things worth seeing. We're also thinking about going to Hangzhou for a couple of days.
What we're wondering is where would you recommend going after Beijing if you want to experience as much of Chinese cultures as possible in our weeks? As we're thinking about going to Hangzhou sometime during our trip it would be beneficial if it's somewhere around Beijing or hangzhou. It might be worth mentioning that we're trying to avoid the cold as far as possible.
All advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Incredible operator from start to finish! Don't miss this dive experience!
- 6 Delhi to Agra train
- 7 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 like my food
- 10 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Portable wifi rental
- 15 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 16 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 17 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 18 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 19 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 20 Uzbekistan Visa
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 25 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?