Me and a friend plan to spend 2-3 weeks in China around late/mid november this year. We plan to land in Beijing and spend 4-6 days there and then head out and experience the countryside and other things worth seeing. We're also thinking about going to Hangzhou for a couple of days.
What we're wondering is where would you recommend going after Beijing if you want to experience as much of Chinese cultures as possible in our weeks? As we're thinking about going to Hangzhou sometime during our trip it would be beneficial if it's somewhere around Beijing or hangzhou. It might be worth mentioning that we're trying to avoid the cold as far as possible.
All advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 14 days in Myanmar
- 3 Short trip to Myanmar
- 4 ATMs in Japan
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Mandalay questions
- 17 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 18 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos