We arrive by train from Beijing. Have three nights in Ulan Bator (or wherever we want to go). Two kids 13 and 14. Any suggestions? We aren't on a tight budget so anything goes...Thanks!
Three Nights Ulan Bator with a Family: What to Do
- 1 Buying Jewelry in India
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 10 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Kashmir or Nepal
- 13 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 18 white sand beaches in thailand
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 24 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 25 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)