My mum (66 - with slightly limited mobility) and I (30) are travelling to New Zealand in February and are making a three-night layover in Bangkok on the way. We don't want to stay in Bangkok though, and would love to know any recommendations for a nearby, chilled out place to relax for three nights - preferably no more than about three hours drive away. Our travel agent has recommended Hua Hin, but this seems like a pretty soulless beach resort. Any thoughts on somewhere a bit more tranquil and picturesque?
Read more: http://forum.virtualtourist.com/forum-1943-1-Travel-Thailand-1-forum.html#ixzz29rMBXIVP
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Japan - costs
- 3 Japan for Foodies
- 4 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Japan Rail Pass
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Sri Lanka May
- 14 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 15 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September