My mum (66 - with slightly limited mobility) and I (30) are travelling to New Zealand in February and are making a three-night layover in Bangkok on the way. We don't want to stay in Bangkok though, and would love to know any recommendations for a nearby, chilled out place to relax for three nights - preferably no more than about three hours drive away. Our travel agent has recommended Hua Hin, but this seems like a pretty soulless beach resort. Any thoughts on somewhere a bit more tranquil and picturesque?
Read more: http://forum.virtualtourist.com/forum-1943-1-Travel-Thailand-1-forum.html#ixzz29rMBXIVP
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트┗✳⇨ WLD333.COm ✎≪카지노싸이트
- 2 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 3 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 6 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 7 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 8 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Update on riding elephants
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 14 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 15 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 16 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 17 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 18 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 19 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 20 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 21 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 22 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 23 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 24 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 25 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?