We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 An island paradise?
- 9 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 10 Sri Lanka Question
- 11 Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - help/ideas
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 14 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 15 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 18 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 19 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 20 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 21 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 22 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 What seems to be my final itinerary