We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 9 Hoi An in December?
- 10 Bali airport transportation
- 11 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Passport for Indonesia
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 Dollar traveller cheques
- 19 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 22 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 23 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 24 Halong Bay cruise
- 25 How to plan our itinerary in Japan