We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mumbai Best Packers and Movers
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 4 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 6 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 9 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 10 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 17 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 18 Hanoi Hotel
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 20 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 21 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 22 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 23 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 24 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 25 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea