We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo daytrip
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 4 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 5 Taiwan confusion..
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 Laos- two weeks in January
- 10 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 13 Visa for India
- 14 Snapshots From Kerala
- 15 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Other than Kyoto?
- 18 Japan itinerary advice
- 19 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Trip Report : China
- 22 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 23 Japan GTG, early April
- 24 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 25 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing