We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 5 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 6 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 7 Myanmar tour companies
- 8 Touristy Thailand
- 9 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 10 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 11 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 12 A Victory Day Tour
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 17 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 18 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 19 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 20 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide
- 23 Outlet Adapter Plugs For Sri Lanka And India
- 24 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice