We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 We should let it out , put on weight and accomplish
- 3 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 4 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 5 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 6 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 7 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 perfect Hanoi
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Kintamani Tour
- 15 Some notes about South Korea
- 16 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 17 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 18 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 22 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 passport visa ques.
- 25 Looking for Serviced apt.