We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Diu,india nice to place to travel?
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 4 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 9 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 climbing in Vietnam
- 13 Vegan food in Japan?
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 16 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 17 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 22 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 23 Japan over the New Year
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?