We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 2 Eating in India
- 3 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 4 Online Store to buy Ballet Flats
- 5 Trekking in India
- 6 Where best to stay in Penang
- 7 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 8 Vietnam - September 2015
- 9 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 17-Day Itinerary
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Need Help for the itinerary
- 16 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 17 India On Arrival Visa
- 18 vietnam transportation
- 19 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 20 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 21 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 12 days in Japan
- 24 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 25 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?