We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bridge players Beware!!
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 5 a year in burma
- 6 First time to SEA
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 Vaccinations
- 9 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Seoul Searching Questions
- 14 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 2 months in Indonesia
- 17 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 18 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 19 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 20 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 21 I miss Mongolia
- 22 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 23 Visa on Arrival
- 24 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 25 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.