We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 5 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 6 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 July itinerary in Japan
- 9 India and Nepal 2014
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 12 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 14 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay