We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Foreign currency
- 12 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 Honeymoon In sept
- 16 Vietnam October 2014
- 17 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 Indonesian visa update
- 20 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 21 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 where can i find replica handbags
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions