We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 월드카지노스쿨✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 월드카지노스쿨
- 2 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 3 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 4 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 5 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 6 Travel to India in May?
- 7 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 8 Bus service in Nepal
- 9 9 days in Bali
- 10 4.5 days in Singapore
- 11 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 12 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Italy from an Asian base
- 15 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 16 Advice for a newbie!
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 23 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 24 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 25 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India