We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary