We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 4 For: Crellston
- 5 My visit to Thailand
- 6 Snapshots From Kerala
- 7 India Trip Report
- 8 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 9 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 10 My visit to Cambodia
- 11 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 12 New Member
- 13 Bangkok in April?!?
- 14 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 15 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 16 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 17 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 18 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 19 My visit to Vietnam
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 23 Japn tour 10 nights
- 24 5 weeks in Japan
- 25 Family Trip to Japan