I am trying to plan a 2-week honeymoon in Indonesia this July and was wondering if using a travel agent might help us come up with a reasonable itinerary and get good flight deals. I've never used one before. Any thoughts or advice - and if you think its worth trying one, any recommendations for a great agent - are very much appreciated.
I'm NOT looking for a tour operator.
Note, we live in DC but not sure that matters. I'm happy to do all the work via email or phone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 2 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 3 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help
- 6 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 7 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Vietnam - September 2015
- 10 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 11 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 12 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 13 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 14 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 15 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 16 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 17 Khao Lak
- 18 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 19 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 20 trekking in SE Asia
- 21 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 22 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 23 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 24 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 25 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
Thoughts on using a travel agent for Indonesia, recommendations?