I am trying to plan a 2-week honeymoon in Indonesia this July and was wondering if using a travel agent might help us come up with a reasonable itinerary and get good flight deals. I've never used one before. Any thoughts or advice - and if you think its worth trying one, any recommendations for a great agent - are very much appreciated.
I'm NOT looking for a tour operator.
Note, we live in DC but not sure that matters. I'm happy to do all the work via email or phone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bicycle riding required?
- 2 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 5 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 6 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 7 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 8 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 9 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 10 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 11 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 12 Buying jewelry in India
- 13 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 14 Chiang Mai
- 15 Phuket Weather
- 16 hanoi eats
- 17 Castle & King tour operator review
- 18 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 21 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 22 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 23 Mongolia itinerary
- 24 Buying Jewelry in India
- 25 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
Thoughts on using a travel agent for Indonesia, recommendations?