I am trying to plan a 2-week honeymoon in Indonesia this July and was wondering if using a travel agent might help us come up with a reasonable itinerary and get good flight deals. I've never used one before. Any thoughts or advice - and if you think its worth trying one, any recommendations for a great agent - are very much appreciated.
I'm NOT looking for a tour operator.
Note, we live in DC but not sure that matters. I'm happy to do all the work via email or phone.
Thoughts on using a travel agent for Indonesia, recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Exploring Thailand
- 3 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 4 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 5 Phuket
- 6 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 8 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 Phones in Asia
- 14 Japan in December
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 17 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 18 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 19 India Add-on
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 25 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)