I am trying to plan a 2-week honeymoon in Indonesia this July and was wondering if using a travel agent might help us come up with a reasonable itinerary and get good flight deals. I've never used one before. Any thoughts or advice - and if you think its worth trying one, any recommendations for a great agent - are very much appreciated.
I'm NOT looking for a tour operator.
Note, we live in DC but not sure that matters. I'm happy to do all the work via email or phone.
Thoughts on using a travel agent for Indonesia, recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 3 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 4 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 8 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 9 Myanmar - some questions
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 14 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 15 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 21 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 22 hokkaido outskirts
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 25 India and Nepal 2014