I am trying to plan a 2-week honeymoon in Indonesia this July and was wondering if using a travel agent might help us come up with a reasonable itinerary and get good flight deals. I've never used one before. Any thoughts or advice - and if you think its worth trying one, any recommendations for a great agent - are very much appreciated.
I'm NOT looking for a tour operator.
Note, we live in DC but not sure that matters. I'm happy to do all the work via email or phone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
Thoughts on using a travel agent for Indonesia, recommendations?