I am trying to plan a 2-week honeymoon in Indonesia this July and was wondering if using a travel agent might help us come up with a reasonable itinerary and get good flight deals. I've never used one before. Any thoughts or advice - and if you think its worth trying one, any recommendations for a great agent - are very much appreciated.
I'm NOT looking for a tour operator.
Note, we live in DC but not sure that matters. I'm happy to do all the work via email or phone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dairy Products in India
- 2 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 14 Bye bye SE Asia
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
Thoughts on using a travel agent for Indonesia, recommendations?