We are planning a trip to the beach after a trip to China- we are thinking of Bintan. We are looking for relaxing and beautiful- but not too expensive. Any suggestions on places to stay, things to do?
thoughts on Bintan Island?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 5 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 6 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 9 Osaka shopping
- 10 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 Takayama ideas in April?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 17 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 20 Penang
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Restaurants and Things to do at night