so its our 3rd time to visit Phuket, we planned to go for a short break,
in our previous visit we stayed in patong area for half of the time and then the other half in a beach resort in mai khao.
this time we would prefer a hotel near patong and drive every morning to karon or kata to enjoy the beach but with a beach facility so we could enjoy the beach at mornings and party at night.Any hotel recommendations? 4 stars would suit us.
following is our itinerary:
5 nights near patong.
3 nights phi phi island
3 nights laguna phuket
your feedback is appreciated
we would rent a scooter to travel around as usual, we used the scooter to travel around phuket and have seen all the major tourist attractions. Big buddha, phuket town,phi phi, james bond. i would appreciate if you could recommend new places to see, or places to visit from phi phi island.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Bali & Singapore in October
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!