so its our 3rd time to visit Phuket, we planned to go for a short break,
in our previous visit we stayed in patong area for half of the time and then the other half in a beach resort in mai khao.
this time we would prefer a hotel near patong and drive every morning to karon or kata to enjoy the beach but with a beach facility so we could enjoy the beach at mornings and party at night.Any hotel recommendations? 4 stars would suit us.
following is our itinerary:
5 nights near patong.
3 nights phi phi island
3 nights laguna phuket
your feedback is appreciated
we would rent a scooter to travel around as usual, we used the scooter to travel around phuket and have seen all the major tourist attractions. Big buddha, phuket town,phi phi, james bond. i would appreciate if you could recommend new places to see, or places to visit from phi phi island.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 4 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 5 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 6 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 13 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been