so its our 3rd time to visit Phuket, we planned to go for a short break,
in our previous visit we stayed in patong area for half of the time and then the other half in a beach resort in mai khao.
this time we would prefer a hotel near patong and drive every morning to karon or kata to enjoy the beach but with a beach facility so we could enjoy the beach at mornings and party at night.Any hotel recommendations? 4 stars would suit us.
following is our itinerary:
5 nights near patong.
3 nights phi phi island
3 nights laguna phuket
your feedback is appreciated
we would rent a scooter to travel around as usual, we used the scooter to travel around phuket and have seen all the major tourist attractions. Big buddha, phuket town,phi phi, james bond. i would appreciate if you could recommend new places to see, or places to visit from phi phi island.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 2 Short trip to Myanmar
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 ATMs in Japan
- 5 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 6 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 7 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 Mandalay questions
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 15 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 16 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 19 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 20 Help - India take 2
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 CNX late arrival?
- 23 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 24 best singapore hotel
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?