so its our 3rd time to visit Phuket, we planned to go for a short break,
in our previous visit we stayed in patong area for half of the time and then the other half in a beach resort in mai khao.
this time we would prefer a hotel near patong and drive every morning to karon or kata to enjoy the beach but with a beach facility so we could enjoy the beach at mornings and party at night.Any hotel recommendations? 4 stars would suit us.
following is our itinerary:
5 nights near patong.
3 nights phi phi island
3 nights laguna phuket
your feedback is appreciated
we would rent a scooter to travel around as usual, we used the scooter to travel around phuket and have seen all the major tourist attractions. Big buddha, phuket town,phi phi, james bond. i would appreciate if you could recommend new places to see, or places to visit from phi phi island.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Serendipity Srilanka
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 New Years in Japan
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: