so its our 3rd time to visit Phuket, we planned to go for a short break,
in our previous visit we stayed in patong area for half of the time and then the other half in a beach resort in mai khao.
this time we would prefer a hotel near patong and drive every morning to karon or kata to enjoy the beach but with a beach facility so we could enjoy the beach at mornings and party at night.Any hotel recommendations? 4 stars would suit us.
following is our itinerary:
5 nights near patong.
3 nights phi phi island
3 nights laguna phuket
your feedback is appreciated
we would rent a scooter to travel around as usual, we used the scooter to travel around phuket and have seen all the major tourist attractions. Big buddha, phuket town,phi phi, james bond. i would appreciate if you could recommend new places to see, or places to visit from phi phi island.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.nitromxs.info/
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 A beach of choice on Samui
- 4 First time trip to Japan questions
- 5 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 6 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 11 Travel India solo
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Indonesia travel agent
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 20 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 21 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 22 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 23 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 24 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 25 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui