so its our 3rd time to visit Phuket, we planned to go for a short break,
in our previous visit we stayed in patong area for half of the time and then the other half in a beach resort in mai khao.
this time we would prefer a hotel near patong and drive every morning to karon or kata to enjoy the beach but with a beach facility so we could enjoy the beach at mornings and party at night.Any hotel recommendations? 4 stars would suit us.
following is our itinerary:
5 nights near patong.
3 nights phi phi island
3 nights laguna phuket
your feedback is appreciated
we would rent a scooter to travel around as usual, we used the scooter to travel around phuket and have seen all the major tourist attractions. Big buddha, phuket town,phi phi, james bond. i would appreciate if you could recommend new places to see, or places to visit from phi phi island.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 7 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Trekking outside Sapa
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 14 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Ko Kraden hotels
- 19 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 24 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 25 Water Towns near Shanghai