I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Laundry In Vietnam
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 7 V Tight Gel
- 8 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 9 Halong Bay cruise
- 10 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 11 India help with where to go
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 Hoi An in December?
- 15 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 16 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 21 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 22 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 23 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 24 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 25 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea