I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지불새 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/juvexil-de/
- 3 야마토 ◐ 도메인 :【 " m k 2 8 9.com " 】바다이야기어플
- 4 무료릴신천지 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 온라인신천지 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 7 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 8 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 9 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 19 How much Yen?
- 20 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 21 South Korea for Chuseok
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days