I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 2 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 3 Most Attractive love spell caster +27730811051 in Australua kuwait Qatar
- 4 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 5 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 6 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 7 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 8 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 9 New Member
- 10 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 11 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 12 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 5 weeks in Japan
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 19 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 22 Lodge in Borneo
- 23 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 24 China and Japan help
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014