I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 2 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 5 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 6 Where to Layover
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 4.5 days in Singapore
- 9 Layover in Hong Kong
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 12 Blooming chart in Japan
- 13 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 14 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 15 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 16 Italy from an Asian base
- 17 Bus service in Nepal
- 18 Travel to India in May?
- 19 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 20 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 21 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 22 Advice for a newbie!
- 23 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?