I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Thinking About Traveling to China with SmarTours in November
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 5 6 full days in Yagoon
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 A wow spot
- 12 Myanmar itinerary help
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 17 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 18 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 22 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 25 Bangkok GTG early November ?