I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Thinking About Traveling to China with SmarTours in November
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 2 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 3 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 Places to visit in India in October
- 6 Two questions about Thailand
- 7 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 8 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 9 china
- 10 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 11 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 12 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 13 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 14 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 15 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 16 New airport in Mumbai
- 17 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 18 South East Asia
- 19 Driving in Laos
- 20 One week in Tokyo
- 21 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 22 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 23 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 24 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?