We will be travelling from Vietnam to Cambodia to Thailand and then fly down to Bali and back home from there next summer. We need to be mobile with no check in luggage until we go home.I was thinking carry-on and backpack. Will I need an electrical converter or just the 2 or 3 prong adapters? I was thinking a currency converter, any recommendation? Security pouches that are not too hot? Any other ideas you thought was great for this part of the world??? Thanks!!!
Things to pack for Southeast Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 A wow spot
- 7 Myanmar itinerary help
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 13 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 14 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 15 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 16 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 17 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 20 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 21 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 24 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 25 Bangkok GTG early November ?