We will be travelling from Vietnam to Cambodia to Thailand and then fly down to Bali and back home from there next summer. We need to be mobile with no check in luggage until we go home.I was thinking carry-on and backpack. Will I need an electrical converter or just the 2 or 3 prong adapters? I was thinking a currency converter, any recommendation? Security pouches that are not too hot? Any other ideas you thought was great for this part of the world??? Thanks!!!
Things to pack for Southeast Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!