We will be stopping by for just half a day on a Southeast Asian cruise. We are not very interested in temples, orphanages, or "factory-type" tours. Does anyone have suggestions for some interesting things to do and see in the area? How about markets?
Things to do in Nha Trang, Vietnam
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 6 1 week Philippines
- 7 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 8 Japan: best time to go?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 11 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 14 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 cell phone in india
- 20 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 21 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 22 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 23 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?