We'll be in Chiang Mai in mid-February for 4 nights and were wondering if you could recommend an itinerary for those 4 days. We'd like to combine a few things every day (for example elephant farm and orchid farm) and the national park. I'm not sure what the distances are and what we should do each day to make sure our days are spent efficiently. We'd like to go to Oasis spa as well!
Thanks again for everyone's oh so helpful input!!
Things to do in Chaing Mai
- 1 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 2 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 3 Cell Phones in India
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 6 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 9 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 10 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 13 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore