We'll be in Bangkok for three nights next January, so we have two full days which happen to be Friday and Saturday. I've been doing some research on what we want to see and do but I wondered if anyone could suggest any special events/markets/performances that might occur on those days, such as the Chatuchak market.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The truth about elephant tourism
- 2 The Indian money crunch.
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 5 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Kerala trip
- 14 E Visa for India?
- 15 1-2 months South East Asia
- 16 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 17 Help - India.
- 18 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 19 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 20 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 23 Side trips from Taipei
- 24 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka