We'll be in Bangkok for three nights next January, so we have two full days which happen to be Friday and Saturday. I've been doing some research on what we want to see and do but I wondered if anyone could suggest any special events/markets/performances that might occur on those days, such as the Chatuchak market.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are you looking mustard oil?
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 online shopping in Bangladesh
- 4 the EU floor
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Sentosa Singapore
- 7 imported flooring market
- 8 India's Palace on Wheels Train Trip
- 9 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 10 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 11 clinton romesha
- 12 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 India in March and April??
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 18 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 21 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan- National Holiday
- 24 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 25 Passport