We'll be in Bangkok for three nights next January, so we have two full days which happen to be Friday and Saturday. I've been doing some research on what we want to see and do but I wondered if anyone could suggest any special events/markets/performances that might occur on those days, such as the Chatuchak market.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 5 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 13 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been