We'll be in Bangkok for three nights next January, so we have two full days which happen to be Friday and Saturday. I've been doing some research on what we want to see and do but I wondered if anyone could suggest any special events/markets/performances that might occur on those days, such as the Chatuchak market.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Change my Itinerary?
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 14 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 25 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai