I have two months alloted to travel in Nepal and Tibet. Any recommendations of things to do and see. I will be going in May.
Is it possible to spend time at a monastery in either country????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/alpha-boost/
- 3 In Seoul for one day
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 8 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 10 Taxis in Yangon
- 11 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 12 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 13 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 Shanghai Tailor?
- 16 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 17 Best of Koh Tao
- 18 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 19 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 Studying yoga in India
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 23 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 24 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 25 Fabric shops in India