She was magnificent.Walked right past us.Though the footage is not good quality(shot with my Nikon D90 and fading light).Thought I'll share it with you
The tigress I met at ranthambore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 2 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 3 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 6 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 7 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 8 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 11 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 12 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 13 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 19 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 20 Japan in July?
- 21 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 22 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 25 2-3 days in Georgia