We're thinking of a trip through India next December (with Tauck, so I am not concerned with the tour itselfy) but my wife is terribly sensitive to smells. This may seem like a ridiculous question, but how does it smell there?
THE SMELLS OF INDIA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 2 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 3 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 4 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 5 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 6 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 7 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 8 Thailand mid-December
- 9 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 15 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 16 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 22 One week in Thailand
- 23 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara