Has anyone already stayed at The LIT Bangkok? I´ve been reading some good reviews, except for their Breakfast.
Also, is Siam Square a good area to stay or are there better places? We are not going to Bangkok to shop, so we don´t care much about where the good malls are. We are looking for a good hotel located where we can go for a walk in the evening and also, somewhere near Skytrain or Subway.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/healthy-soft-cream/
- 2 Beauty Model Girl Event Services in Chennai
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 hiking japan sept
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing