Has anyone already stayed at The LIT Bangkok? I´ve been reading some good reviews, except for their Breakfast.
Also, is Siam Square a good area to stay or are there better places? We are not going to Bangkok to shop, so we don´t care much about where the good malls are. We are looking for a good hotel located where we can go for a walk in the evening and also, somewhere near Skytrain or Subway.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Check out>>> http://www.cluesforhealth.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Vietnam Dong
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 7 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 15 Touristy Thailand
- 16 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 22 A Victory Day Tour
- 23 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 24 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary