Has anyone already stayed at The LIT Bangkok? I´ve been reading some good reviews, except for their Breakfast.
Also, is Siam Square a good area to stay or are there better places? We are not going to Bangkok to shop, so we don´t care much about where the good malls are. We are looking for a good hotel located where we can go for a walk in the evening and also, somewhere near Skytrain or Subway.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bye bye SE Asia
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Laos planning.
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!