Hello Fodor Friends!
I am planning my 2nd trip to India. The last time I went was about 10 years ago when I was 22 - Kashmir, Agra, Mumbai, Goa. This time I'm going back much older and wiser and would love to know some recent insight from you travellers.
Basically I have 5-6 weeks. Im flying to Mumbai at the end of October (25) and am still trying to figure out the best stuff to do. I do know I want to hit Varanassi and Rajahstahn. I want the trip to be a little bit of everything of course, but generally I am more hung on the experiences and being with people, eating, colors and smells, relgious moments, things like that, as opposed to say temples and castles.
Would love to know anybodys great experiences or reccos for this trip, especially at that time of year. Any help would be great -
Thanks so much and can't wait to read. If I'm asking stuff that is far from original, feel free to tell me to shut up, or show me your blog/links with the info already out there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 A Victory Day Tour
- 9 Traffic and Police in India
- 10 India visa for new passport
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Serendipity Srilanka
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 New Thai Visa
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
Hello Fodor Friends!