The girls are off for a 6 night shopping trip would anyone have any idea where to start! Where the locals shop - away from the touristy spots, a Reputable womens tailor and a few must sees whilst there. Thanks in advance.
The Great Singapore Sale/Tailors
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 Indian visa
- 3 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 6 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 7 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 8 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 Art in Shanghai
- 11 Dress code in India
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 One week in India
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 18 help me plan my first trip to japan!
- 19 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 20 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 21 Passport Safety
- 22 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 23 To Hue or not to Hue?
- 24 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 25 Where to go from Bangkok?