OK, since I am in the spirit of posting trip reports. I will now post my India trip report. I think India will always remain my favorite trip of all time. I try to promote India travel to everyone I can!
The Crucible: 12 Days in India - Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014