I am in the planning stages of a trip to either Thailand and Vietnam or Thailand and Singapore. I don't have a ton of time to do research, however, I am always really hesitant to using a tour company. I have always enjoyed traveling on my own (instead of being stuck in a group of 15 other people). My question is, how easy is it to get around these places without a tour guide? Is there somewhere where I can find info on rail services between these countries?
Thanks for you help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 10 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 11 Takayama trail, Japan
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 14 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 15 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 16 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 17 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 19 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 20 Visa for India
- 21 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 22 Hútòng Walking
- 23 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 24 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 25 21 Hours in Hong Kong