I am in the planning stages of a trip to either Thailand and Vietnam or Thailand and Singapore. I don't have a ton of time to do research, however, I am always really hesitant to using a tour company. I have always enjoyed traveling on my own (instead of being stuck in a group of 15 other people). My question is, how easy is it to get around these places without a tour guide? Is there somewhere where I can find info on rail services between these countries?
Thanks for you help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 3 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 6 Hakone question
- 7 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 8 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 9 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 10 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 11 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 12 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 15 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 16 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 17 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 18 Hong Kong early June
- 19 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 20 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 21 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
- 22 Penang and Langkawi
- 23 Tokyo hotels
- 24 Visiting Hong Kong in September, need advice on 2nd destination
- 25 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta