I am in the planning stages of a trip to either Thailand and Vietnam or Thailand and Singapore. I don't have a ton of time to do research, however, I am always really hesitant to using a tour company. I have always enjoyed traveling on my own (instead of being stuck in a group of 15 other people). My question is, how easy is it to get around these places without a tour guide? Is there somewhere where I can find info on rail services between these countries?
Thanks for you help!
Thailand/Singapore/Vietnam on own or with tour
- 1 cell phone in india
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 5 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa