I am in the planning stages of a trip to either Thailand and Vietnam or Thailand and Singapore. I don't have a ton of time to do research, however, I am always really hesitant to using a tour company. I have always enjoyed traveling on my own (instead of being stuck in a group of 15 other people). My question is, how easy is it to get around these places without a tour guide? Is there somewhere where I can find info on rail services between these countries?
Thanks for you help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Laundry In Vietnam
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 7 V Tight Gel
- 8 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 9 Halong Bay cruise
- 10 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 11 India help with where to go
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 Hoi An in December?
- 15 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 16 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 21 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 22 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 23 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 24 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 25 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea