I am in the planning stages of a trip to either Thailand and Vietnam or Thailand and Singapore. I don't have a ton of time to do research, however, I am always really hesitant to using a tour company. I have always enjoyed traveling on my own (instead of being stuck in a group of 15 other people). My question is, how easy is it to get around these places without a tour guide? Is there somewhere where I can find info on rail services between these countries?
Thanks for you help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 What place you love in Vietnam
- 6 http://fornatgaex.com/inferno-dual-beam-lighter/
- 7 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 http://helix6garciniareview.com/magna-force-plus/
- 10 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Rental Car Bali
- 14 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 15 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 16 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 19 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 It can be cheap but awesome!