I am in the planning stages of a trip to either Thailand and Vietnam or Thailand and Singapore. I don't have a ton of time to do research, however, I am always really hesitant to using a tour company. I have always enjoyed traveling on my own (instead of being stuck in a group of 15 other people). My question is, how easy is it to get around these places without a tour guide? Is there somewhere where I can find info on rail services between these countries?
Thanks for you help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 4 릴게임종류 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 신천지릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Private tours in Northern India
- 7 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 8 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 10 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 11 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 12 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 13 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 17 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please