Looking for a beach destination in March (for 1 week) with our 6 month old. We've been to Koh Samui & liked it. Would like: low key, close to local restaurants, off the beaten track, yet still close to medical facilities. We will fly in/out of BKK.
Thailand with 6 month old
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 2 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 3 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 4 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 5 Bali in begging of July
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Bali - January 2015
- 9 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 10 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 11 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Hotel in Singapore
- 22 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia