Looking for a beach destination in March (for 1 week) with our 6 month old. We've been to Koh Samui & liked it. Would like: low key, close to local restaurants, off the beaten track, yet still close to medical facilities. We will fly in/out of BKK.
Thailand with 6 month old
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 8 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 9 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 10 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 11 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 14 India and Nepal 2014
- 15 July itinerary in Japan
- 16 Where in Bali should we stay
- 17 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 18 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 19 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 20 Vietnam or Brazil
- 21 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 22 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 23 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 24 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 25 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!