Looking for a beach destination in March (for 1 week) with our 6 month old. We've been to Koh Samui & liked it. Would like: low key, close to local restaurants, off the beaten track, yet still close to medical facilities. We will fly in/out of BKK.
Thailand with 6 month old
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 2 Singapore
- 3 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 4 17 Day Itinerary
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Asia Tour Companies
- 7 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 10 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 11 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 12 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 13 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 14 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 15 singapore accomodation?
- 16 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 17 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 18 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 19 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 20 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 Writers Needed for Japan
- 23 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 24 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 25 Bali Help