Looking for a beach destination in March (for 1 week) with our 6 month old. We've been to Koh Samui & liked it. Would like: low key, close to local restaurants, off the beaten track, yet still close to medical facilities. We will fly in/out of BKK.
Thailand with 6 month old
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 11 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 14 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 17 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 18 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Anyone in Bangkok
- 23 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 24 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK