Looking for a beach destination in March (for 1 week) with our 6 month old. We've been to Koh Samui & liked it. Would like: low key, close to local restaurants, off the beaten track, yet still close to medical facilities. We will fly in/out of BKK.
Thailand with 6 month old
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 1 week Philippines
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Japan: best time to go?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 SALAY from BAGAN
- 17 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 18 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 cell phone in india
- 21 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 22 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 23 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!