My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 2 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 3 days in Hanoi
- 7 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 8 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 9 hanoi eats
- 10 Huge Clearance Sale @ Mywannado
- 11 Hakone accommodation options
- 12 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 13 night life in sri lanka
- 14 Best thing to do in colombo
- 15 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 16 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 17 Visa
- 18 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 19 Restaurants
- 20 My First Passage to India
- 21 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 22 Castle & King tour operator review
- 23 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 24 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 25 Vietnam Visa Exemption