My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 2 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 3 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 6 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 9 Restaurants in Singapore
- 10 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 12 Where to go?
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 16 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Which airport for Tokyo
- 19 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 20 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 21 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 22 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 23 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 24 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 25 India at the end of May