My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 3 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 4 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 5 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 6 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 7 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 8 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 11 An island paradise?
- 12 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 15 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 16 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 17 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 18 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 21 Rental Car Bali
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 Kintamani Tour
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan