My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo daytrip
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 9 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 10 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 11 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 23 Taiwan confusion..
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Namaste India - Shopping/Money