My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan- National Holiday
- 2 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 3 best kerala tour packages
- 4 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 5 After the construction of technical work
- 6 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 7 fight the keel method of fixing
- 8 Hoi An Discovery
- 9 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 10 blessing of the floor
- 11 chennai escorts
- 12 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 13 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 14 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 15 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 18 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 19 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 20 India Safari 2017
- 21 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 22 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 23 India in March and April??
- 24 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 25 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok