My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 2 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 8 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 Nepal- recipe?
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?