My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 9 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 10 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 11 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 12 Japan Itinerary for May
- 13 Thai island escape
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 16 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 17 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 18 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 19 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 South Korea 5 days
- 22 Japan -OAT tour
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 25 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu