My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 2 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 3 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 4 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 5 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 6 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 10 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 18 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 21 Japan night bus
- 22 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 23 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 24 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 25 Can you bargain tour price?