My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 10 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Laos or Kerala?
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 Bali & Singapore in October
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 18 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 19 Booking on the fly
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 22 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 25 like my food