My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 8 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 11 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 14 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 17 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 Hanoi Hotel
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.