My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 3 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 4 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 5 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 6 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 7 Japan in February
- 8 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 9 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 10 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 11 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 12 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 13 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 16 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 17 7.5 days in India
- 18 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 19 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 20 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...