My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Thailand mid-December
- 7 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 19 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 22 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 23 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?