My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interpretation...Taipei Taiwan
- 2 Taiwan / Taipei interpretation...
- 3 interpretation and more...
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 14 Travel India solo
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 19 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 20 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 21 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 22 North India Itinerary advice
- 23 Indonesia travel agent
- 24 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 25 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall