My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 their proper dosages: nevertheless
- 2 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 3 Hotel, Vegetarian food
- 4 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/raging-lion/
- 6 First time trip to Japan questions
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Travel Itenary
- 11 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 12 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 13 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 14 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 15 japan itenirary help
- 16 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 thai baht allowance
- 20 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 21 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 22 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 23 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 Japan & WiFi