My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 5 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 6 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 7 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 8 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 9 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 10 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 13 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore