My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Chengdu and Beijing
- 3 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 9 2 months in Indonesia
- 10 Bridge players Beware!!
- 11 a year in burma
- 12 First time to SEA
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 15 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 16 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 17 Seoul Searching Questions
- 18 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 19 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 20 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 21 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 I miss Mongolia
- 24 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 25 Visa on Arrival