My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 4 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 7 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 8 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 9 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 10 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 11 Private guide and driver for India
- 12 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 13 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 14 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 15 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 16 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 17 vietnam transportation
- 18 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 19 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 20 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 21 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 22 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 23 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 24 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 25 Thailand- Phuket beaches