My wife and I are going to Thailand in November/December and our trip includes 4 full days in Phuket. Our only problem is deciding what area of Phuket to stay! Can anyone recommend an area of Phuket to stay (and maybe even a few hotels)? We plan on exploring the island and taking a couple boat trips. We would prefer a small/medium size town with restaurants, nice beach, and in good area for moving around the island (somewhere we can easily get a cab or tuk tuk). I would prefer to not stay in Patong or Phuket city.
Thank you for your help!!!
Thailand - Where to stay in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 3 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 4 Mekong River Cruises
- 5 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 6 16 days in Vietnam
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 9 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 12 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 13 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 14 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 15 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 16 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 17 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 18 Help re. Visa.
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 21 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 22 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali