I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/simple-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing