I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 3 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 6 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 7 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 8 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 9 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 11 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 12 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 15 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 16 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 17 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 18 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 19 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 20 Buying jewelry in India
- 21 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 22 Chiang Mai
- 23 Phuket Weather
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 Castle & King tour operator review