I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 2 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 3 Bangkok in April?!?
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 6 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 7 For: Crellston
- 8 My visit to Thailand
- 9 Snapshots From Kerala
- 10 India Trip Report
- 11 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 12 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 13 My visit to Cambodia
- 14 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 15 New Member
- 16 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 17 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 18 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 19 My visit to Vietnam
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 23 Japn tour 10 nights
- 24 5 weeks in Japan
- 25 Family Trip to Japan