I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 Bali & Singapore in October
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 15 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 16 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 17 Booking on the fly
- 18 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental