I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 4 Lodge in Borneo
- 5 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 6 China and Japan help
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 11 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 Requesting Passport Number
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 16 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 17 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 18 Phu Quoc
- 19 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Help! India Visa question....
- 22 Singapore hotel
- 23 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 24 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 25 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions