I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weather in April
- 2 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 5 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 6 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 7 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 8 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 9 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 10 Malaysia travel route help!
- 11 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 12 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 13 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 14 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 15 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 16 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 17 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 18 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 19 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 20 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives