I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 2 Camping spots and places in Singapore
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Amphawa Floating Market
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Myanmar itinerary help
- 7 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 10 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Malaysian honeymoon
- 13 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 14 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 15 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 16 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 17 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 18 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Krabi island tours
- 21 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 22 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 23 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?