I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 3 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 5 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 meeting at beijing airport
- 8 One week in Tokyo
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 12 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 13 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Hotel in Singapore
- 17 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Bali - January 2015
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Visa Cambodia
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 24 Two questions about Thailand
- 25 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan