I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 2 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 4 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 5 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 6 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 7 vietnam transportation
- 8 Private guide and driver for India
- 9 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 10 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 11 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 12 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 13 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 16 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 17 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 18 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 19 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 20 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 21 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 22 Beijing
- 23 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part I: Busan
- 24 Exploring Nara, Koyasan & Hiroshima
- 25 Ryokan in Kyoto, Temple in Kayasan, Hotel in Osaka