I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 6 Angkor - when to go?
- 7 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 8 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation