I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 2 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 3 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 6 Japanese art
- 7 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 8 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 11 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 12 First time to SEA
- 13 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 14 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 15 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 16 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 17 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 18 Hakone station confusion
- 19 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 20 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 23 Backstreet Academy
- 24 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 25 Visa on Arrival