I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 5 Northern India in June
- 6 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 7 Hakone Free Pass
- 8 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 9 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 OAT trip to India
- 12 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 13 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 14 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 15 Castle & King tour operator review
- 16 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 20 Singapore or Bali
- 21 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 22 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 23 RHK'S Spring trip
- 24 Hotels in Beijing
- 25 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai