I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 5 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 6 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 10 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 11 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 12 hokkaido outskirts
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 15 July itinerary in Japan
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 19 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 20 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month