I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to handle cash in Japan
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 4 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Photos from India!
- 7 Great Wall hike
- 8 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 11 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 12 Six days in Hong Kong
- 13 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 14 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 15 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 16 Storing photos while traveling
- 17 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 18 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 21 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 24 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 25 where is this place in macao?