I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 2 japan itenirary help
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 Bali airport transportation
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 11 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 15 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 16 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 17 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 18 Passport for Indonesia
- 19 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 20 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 Dollar traveller cheques
- 23 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 24 India help with where to go
- 25 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.