I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Aso Eruption
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 7 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 North Vietnam Again!
- 10 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 15 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 16 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 17 One week in India
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 20 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 21 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 22 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 25 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company