I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong hotel for family of 5
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 6 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 7 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 8 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 where to stay in Bali
- 11 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 12 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 22 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 23 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 24 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 25 Advice for 8 days in Nepal