I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 3 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 6 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Japan - spending money?
- 10 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 11 China in 12 Days
- 12 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 13 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 14 1st Trip to Bali
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 17 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 18 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 19 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 20 water villages, shanghai
- 21 language problem in japan
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help