I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 2 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 3 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 6 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 7 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 9 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Writers Needed for Japan
- 12 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 15 Bali Help
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 18 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka