I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Thailand where to go in 2 weeks in May?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 3 Does anybody know the Aphrodite cruise? (Halong Bay)
- 4 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 5 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 6 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 7 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Thailand mid-December
- 11 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 12 Indian visa
- 13 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 17 One week in Thailand
- 18 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 21 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 24 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 25 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming