So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 7 Japan night bus
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 Living in Singapore Questions
- 10 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 11 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 14 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 Problems at 12,000'
- 17 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 18 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 19 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 20 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 21 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 24 Japan, japan
- 25 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?