So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar itinerary help
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 4 Camping spots and places in Singapore
- 5 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Amphawa Floating Market
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Malaysian honeymoon
- 13 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 14 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 17 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 18 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Krabi island tours
- 21 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 22 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 23 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon