So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Japan: best time to go?
- 4 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Visit To Goa
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 19 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 20 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?