So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 3 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Favorite travel apps?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Foreign currency
- 14 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 17 Honeymoon In sept
- 18 Vietnam October 2014
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 Indonesian visa update
- 21 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 22 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 where can i find replica handbags
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon