So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 3 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 4 Help! Which to choose?
- 5 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Mt Aso Eruption
- 13 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Independent female traveller
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 18 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 19 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 20 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 21 One week in India
- 22 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 23 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 24 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 25 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?