So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 8 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 9 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 12 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 13 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 14 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 15 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 16 Art in Shanghai
- 17 Dress code in India
- 18 One week in India
- 19 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 22 help me plan my first trip to japan!
- 23 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 24 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 25 Passport Safety