So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights