So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 8 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 17 Hotel in Singapore
- 18 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 21 Bali - January 2015
- 22 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 23 Visa Cambodia
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014