So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 2 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 10 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 11 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 12 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 Kashmir today
- 16 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 20 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 21 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 22 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 23 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 24 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 25 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks