So few people who visit Thailand ever really think of it as a wildlife destination. Nothing could be further from the truth. Take a peek at this trip report of our Christmas trip to Thailand's Tenasserim bio-region. Here we photographed one of the rarest deer species and primate species in Asia, as well as many other critters. Had loads of great food (duh) and wonderful experiences! Enjoy.
Thailand: WAY off the beaten path! The Tenasserim
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 6 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 11 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 12 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 13 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 14 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 15 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 16 2-3 days in Georgia
- 17 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 18 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 19 Malaysia travel route help!
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Travel Insurance
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 24 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 25 6.5 days in Java and Bali