I want to visit Thailand for my honeymoon in mid of December for 7-8 days. I want to decide on whether Samui is better or Krabi in terms of scenery, places to visit, night life, weather and safety. I would like to spend first 6 days and then go to Bangkok (mainly for shopping) and head back home. Its better if I get couple of places to visit during my stay, heard that Krabi has many nearby places and thus my inclination towards it. Should I stay at same place during first 6 days or hotel hopping would be better? Also wanted to know which will be the best place to stay and any reference to one of the hotels. Also suggestion on how to travel back to Bangkok from Krabi/KoSamui would help.
Thailand visit in mid December for Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 3 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.