I want to visit Thailand for my honeymoon in mid of December for 7-8 days. I want to decide on whether Samui is better or Krabi in terms of scenery, places to visit, night life, weather and safety. I would like to spend first 6 days and then go to Bangkok (mainly for shopping) and head back home. Its better if I get couple of places to visit during my stay, heard that Krabi has many nearby places and thus my inclination towards it. Should I stay at same place during first 6 days or hotel hopping would be better? Also wanted to know which will be the best place to stay and any reference to one of the hotels. Also suggestion on how to travel back to Bangkok from Krabi/KoSamui would help.
Thailand visit in mid December for Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 2 General question
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 10 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 11 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 19 Phuket Hotel
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)