I want to visit Thailand for my honeymoon in mid of December for 7-8 days. I want to decide on whether Samui is better or Krabi in terms of scenery, places to visit, night life, weather and safety. I would like to spend first 6 days and then go to Bangkok (mainly for shopping) and head back home. Its better if I get couple of places to visit during my stay, heard that Krabi has many nearby places and thus my inclination towards it. Should I stay at same place during first 6 days or hotel hopping would be better? Also wanted to know which will be the best place to stay and any reference to one of the hotels. Also suggestion on how to travel back to Bangkok from Krabi/KoSamui would help.
Thailand visit in mid December for Honeymoon
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights