I'm considering traveling to SE Asia for the first time this summer. I'm planing on mid July through mid August, and have already been told it's the rainy season.
I'm a complete novice when it comes to SE Asia, and would love any help with an itinerary. Is getting to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia too much for 4 weeks?
I would love some beach, some culture, some nature and maybe a bit of shopping in the end.
Also, any advice on booking cheap tickets or where to start? As of now I'm traveling alone, and flying from Tel aviv.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sim cards and adaptors
- 2 Sri Lanka Visa
- 3 Hoi Ann hotel
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 7 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 10 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 13 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 14 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 15 India help needed
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 20 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake