I'm considering traveling to SE Asia for the first time this summer. I'm planing on mid July through mid August, and have already been told it's the rainy season.
I'm a complete novice when it comes to SE Asia, and would love any help with an itinerary. Is getting to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia too much for 4 weeks?
I would love some beach, some culture, some nature and maybe a bit of shopping in the end.
Also, any advice on booking cheap tickets or where to start? As of now I'm traveling alone, and flying from Tel aviv.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tania Sharma Delhi Escorts 9582244063 Delhi Russian Call Girls
- 2 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week