I'm considering traveling to SE Asia for the first time this summer. I'm planing on mid July through mid August, and have already been told it's the rainy season.
I'm a complete novice when it comes to SE Asia, and would love any help with an itinerary. Is getting to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia too much for 4 weeks?
I would love some beach, some culture, some nature and maybe a bit of shopping in the end.
Also, any advice on booking cheap tickets or where to start? As of now I'm traveling alone, and flying from Tel aviv.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 2 Tips in Myanmar
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 myanmar
- 5 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 A beach of choice on Samui
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 17 Travel India solo
- 18 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 20 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 21 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 22 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)