I'm considering traveling to SE Asia for the first time this summer. I'm planing on mid July through mid August, and have already been told it's the rainy season.
I'm a complete novice when it comes to SE Asia, and would love any help with an itinerary. Is getting to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia too much for 4 weeks?
I would love some beach, some culture, some nature and maybe a bit of shopping in the end.
Also, any advice on booking cheap tickets or where to start? As of now I'm traveling alone, and flying from Tel aviv.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 8 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 9 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama