I'm considering traveling to SE Asia for the first time this summer. I'm planing on mid July through mid August, and have already been told it's the rainy season.
I'm a complete novice when it comes to SE Asia, and would love any help with an itinerary. Is getting to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia too much for 4 weeks?
I would love some beach, some culture, some nature and maybe a bit of shopping in the end.
Also, any advice on booking cheap tickets or where to start? As of now I'm traveling alone, and flying from Tel aviv.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 14 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 18 Bali & Singapore in October
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 21 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 22 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 23 Booking on the fly
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary