Recommendations for Thailand destinations in August?
So far, I'm thinking bangkok -- koh samui -- and koh tao, in an effort to stay away from the rain.
Has anyone does this trip in July/August, or visited Phuket/Ko Phi Phi during this time of the year?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Christmas in the Alps
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 16 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Laos or Kerala?
- 19 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 20 Bali & Singapore in October
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 23 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 24 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 25 Booking on the fly