Recommendations for Thailand destinations in August?
So far, I'm thinking bangkok -- koh samui -- and koh tao, in an effort to stay away from the rain.
Has anyone does this trip in July/August, or visited Phuket/Ko Phi Phi during this time of the year?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mid-range hotels in Bangkok?
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 7 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Takayama trail, Japan
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 19 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 20 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 23 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?