Recommendations for Thailand destinations in August?
So far, I'm thinking bangkok -- koh samui -- and koh tao, in an effort to stay away from the rain.
Has anyone does this trip in July/August, or visited Phuket/Ko Phi Phi during this time of the year?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Best jokes are available on jokesfair.com
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 Being customs
- 7 Itinerary feedback please
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing