Recommendations for Thailand destinations in August?
So far, I'm thinking bangkok -- koh samui -- and koh tao, in an effort to stay away from the rain.
Has anyone does this trip in July/August, or visited Phuket/Ko Phi Phi during this time of the year?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 5 Something about... Malaysia
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Bangkok- Sky Bars