I am planning to trip Thailand with my partner in August 2016. Based on my work schedule this is the only time I can get this year.
After some reviews and efforts on web, I found out that August is not a good season to travel. Now I am confused and looking for an experienced suggestion if it really worth going there or not?
I like to see beaches and do some activities like River rafting, snorkeling, diving, treetop adventure, etc.
Looking for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk Road Tour - China
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 India Tour Companies
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june