I am planning to trip Thailand with my partner in August 2016. Based on my work schedule this is the only time I can get this year.
After some reviews and efforts on web, I found out that August is not a good season to travel. Now I am confused and looking for an experienced suggestion if it really worth going there or not?
I like to see beaches and do some activities like River rafting, snorkeling, diving, treetop adventure, etc.
Looking for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 2 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 5 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 North India Itinerary advice
- 8 Indonesia travel agent
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 Osaka, aquarium?
- 12 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 15 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 16 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 A beach of choice on Samui
- 20 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 21 Bangkok Taxis
- 22 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 23 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 24 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 25 A month in central Asia