I am planning to trip Thailand with my partner in August 2016. Based on my work schedule this is the only time I can get this year.
After some reviews and efforts on web, I found out that August is not a good season to travel. Now I am confused and looking for an experienced suggestion if it really worth going there or not?
I like to see beaches and do some activities like River rafting, snorkeling, diving, treetop adventure, etc.
Looking for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 2 Budget Servied Apt
- 3 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 10 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 11 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 12 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 13 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 16 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 17 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 18 First Trip to Japan in August
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 24 Planning third trip to Japan
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai