Hello- We are 2 - 62 year olds traveling with our 2 adult children, 23 and 31. We have traveled a lot, and together, and do so mostly independently, which we would like to on this trip. We can hire private guides as needed. We enjoy cultural emersion (home stay), village life, outdoors (moderately strenuous), bicycling, temples & museums (in moderation) and good, indigenous food. We are fine with clean, budget accommodations and public transportation (but happy to get short flights). We are flexible and have about 2 1/2 weeks to spend in Thailand and would like some off the beaten path experiences. Three of us have not been to Asia before. Any thoughts on an itinerary? Much appreciated!!
Thailand trip-help plan?
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 3 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 6 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 7 Wildlife Tour of India
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 10 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore