A friend of mine booked a trip with a US travel agency but the ground operator in Thailand was Khiri Travel - has anyone else used them or could you recommend someone in Thailand to help me plan the trip. Do you think this is wise or should I use someone in the US. We want to do Bangkok and then Northern Thailand, some trekking, etc. Pls. Advise.
Thailand Travel Agent - Anyone used Khiri Travel?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights