A friend of mine booked a trip with a US travel agency but the ground operator in Thailand was Khiri Travel - has anyone else used them or could you recommend someone in Thailand to help me plan the trip. Do you think this is wise or should I use someone in the US. We want to do Bangkok and then Northern Thailand, some trekking, etc. Pls. Advise.
Thailand Travel Agent - Anyone used Khiri Travel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Good tour/tour operator for Vietnam
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 6 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 7 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 8 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 9 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 How safe is Delhi/India
- 15 Malaria
- 16 Vietnam and coffee
- 17 I'm going to Japan!
- 18 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 19 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 20 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 21 Cherry blossom
- 22 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 23 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 24 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 25 Which Putu in Bali????