I am from Delhi, India.
I am planning to go to Thailand for 6days/night for my honeymoon trip in November end (27th Nov).
Phuket is must for me. I am planning to devote one day at least for Bangkok for shopping although this is not must.
So, can anybody please suggest, how many days should I put for phuket and how many for other areas.
Budget Limitation: around 80K INR. Although I would like to hear for the packages upto 1 Lakh in case I am able to increase my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Taiwan confusion..
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 6 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 7 Laos- two weeks in January
- 8 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 11 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 12 Visa for India
- 13 Snapshots From Kerala
- 14 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Other than Kyoto?
- 17 Japan itinerary advice
- 18 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Trip Report : China
- 21 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 22 Japan GTG, early April
- 23 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 24 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!