I am from Delhi, India.
I am planning to go to Thailand for 6days/night for my honeymoon trip in November end (27th Nov).
Phuket is must for me. I am planning to devote one day at least for Bangkok for shopping although this is not must.
So, can anybody please suggest, how many days should I put for phuket and how many for other areas.
Budget Limitation: around 80K INR. Although I would like to hear for the packages upto 1 Lakh in case I am able to increase my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol 1800:681:7208 password recovery CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan