I am from Delhi, India.
I am planning to go to Thailand for 6days/night for my honeymoon trip in November end (27th Nov).
Phuket is must for me. I am planning to devote one day at least for Bangkok for shopping although this is not must.
So, can anybody please suggest, how many days should I put for phuket and how many for other areas.
Budget Limitation: around 80K INR. Although I would like to hear for the packages upto 1 Lakh in case I am able to increase my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 3 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 4 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Tea estates of Munnar
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 11 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 like my food
- 14 Laos or Kerala?
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Portable wifi rental
- 18 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 19 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 22 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 23 Uzbekistan Visa
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia