I am from Delhi, India.
I am planning to go to Thailand for 6days/night for my honeymoon trip in November end (27th Nov).
Phuket is must for me. I am planning to devote one day at least for Bangkok for shopping although this is not must.
So, can anybody please suggest, how many days should I put for phuket and how many for other areas.
Budget Limitation: around 80K INR. Although I would like to hear for the packages upto 1 Lakh in case I am able to increase my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?