I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 2 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Visa
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Affordable Japan
- 13 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 14 Castle & King
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap