I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 5 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 8 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 12 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 13 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 14 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 15 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 16 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 17 Indian Visa
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 22 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 23 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK