I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 4 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 5 1 week Philippines
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 8 Japan: best time to go?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 11 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 14 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 cell phone in india
- 20 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 21 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 22 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 23 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?