I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King
- 2 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 5 Tourism Industry
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 9 Independent female traveller
- 10 One week in India
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 13 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 14 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 15 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 16 North Vietnam Again!
- 17 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 20 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor