I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 4 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 5 [Discownt.com] 50% + 73% Coupon Tradition Designer Handbag
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 14 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 15 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 18 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 19 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 20 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 21 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 22 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon