I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 My SEA trip - photos update
- 6 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 11 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 12 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 17 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 18 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 23 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 24 vietnam and laos
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips