I am just begining to look into a trip to Bangkok in Dec. I won't have much time to spend over there, but would like to visit either Singapore or Vietnam as well. If anyone is familiar with the transportation system, is it easier to travel between Singapore and Thailand or Vietnam and Thailand? Any suggestions for the best possible mode of transportation would be greatly appreciated!
Thailand to Singapore or Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 6 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 7 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 10 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 13 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 14 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 15 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 16 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 17 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 18 Malaysian honeymoon
- 19 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 20 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)