I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 2-3 days in Georgia
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 10 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 11 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 12 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 15 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand