I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 2 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 3 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 6 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 7 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 12 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 13 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 14 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 15 Japan Itinerary for May
- 16 Thai island escape
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour