I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 2 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 3 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 4 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 5 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 6 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 7 Writers Needed for Japan
- 8 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 9 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 10 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 11 17 Day Itinerary
- 12 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 13 Bali Help
- 14 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 15 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 16 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 17 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 18 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 19 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 20 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 21 National Parks - which to choose
- 22 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 23 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans