I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 2 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 3 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Triple Room in Singapore
- 6 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 7 What I like about Mumbai
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 13 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 14 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 15 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 19 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 24 Having doubts with China
- 25 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China