I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 6 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 9 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 10 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 11 beaches in Thailand
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 14 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed