I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 4 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 5 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 6 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 7 One week in Tokyo
- 8 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 11 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 14 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 17 china
- 18 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 19 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 China - Personal recommendations
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary