I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 3 Driving in Laos
- 4 Best Taiwan Sites
- 5 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 6 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 7 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 Passport Safety
- 10 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 11 My trip report from the Philippines
- 12 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 13 Art in Shanghai
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 20 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 21 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 22 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 23 Thailand mid-December
- 24 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo