I don't have the link right now, but today I read an article that the Thai government is considering adding a health care policy requirement for visitors to their country. They are discussing adding the cost of it to the price of the visitor visa. I'll try to pull up the article, but it's on drudgereport today.
Thailand to require health insurance for travelers to their country?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 July itinerary in Japan
- 2 Where in Bali should we stay
- 3 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 4 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 5 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 Vietnam or Brazil
- 10 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 11 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 12 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 13 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 16 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 17 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Any info about Zomato?
- 20 First trip to Japan
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 22 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus
- 23 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 24 Question about booking train tickets in Japan
- 25 Mosquitos in CM