Wondering if someone could clear this one up for me. Are 3 quarter length shorts and a short sleeve tshirt ok to wear?
I will be wearing flip flops a lot which are easy to take off before going into the temples but I'm a bit unsure about the do's and dont's of for clothing.
I certainly don't want to be prevented from (not sure how strictly enforced the dress code is??) entering a temple and I certainly don't want to cause offence for wearing the wrong stuff but given my body runs hot at the best of times I don't want to dress in long pants if I don't neccessarily have to either.
Thanks for reading and thanks a lot in advance for taking time to reply.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Tokyo hotel help
- 3 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 6 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 7 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 8 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 9 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help