Wondering if someone could clear this one up for me. Are 3 quarter length shorts and a short sleeve tshirt ok to wear?
I will be wearing flip flops a lot which are easy to take off before going into the temples but I'm a bit unsure about the do's and dont's of for clothing.
I certainly don't want to be prevented from (not sure how strictly enforced the dress code is??) entering a temple and I certainly don't want to cause offence for wearing the wrong stuff but given my body runs hot at the best of times I don't want to dress in long pants if I don't neccessarily have to either.
Thanks for reading and thanks a lot in advance for taking time to reply.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/pure-male-power/
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 19 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok